Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Question about tcp window scaling value

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 16:58:18 +0100
On 8 jan 2011, at 15:12, Douglas Wood wrote:

> I have tried the options that you have stated.  It doesn't appear to make
> any difference.  For what it's worth, tshark seems to generate the correct
> values for TCP Window Size.  PDML output is different for tshark than
> Wireshark.

I just updated the code for TCP window scaling (as per bug 5541), could you try an automated build from http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/ (use an installer number that is 35425 or higher, available in a couple of hours) to see whether this also fixed your output issues?

If it didn't, could you please file a bug report at https://bugzilla.wireshark.org. Please provide the capture file, tshark pdml output and wireshark pdml output so we can find out why you see a difference.

Cheers,

Sake