Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] I want to add a default header file path

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 10:00:22 -0700
On Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 09:54:38PM +0800, 刘昆 wrote:

> I want to add a default header file include path just like
> "/home/administrator/program/openssl/include" into the wireshark
> source code to make the code I have modifed.

>From ./configure --help

  CPPFLAGS    (Objective) C/C++ preprocessor flags, e.g. -I<include dir> if
              you have headers in a nonstandard directory <include dir>

So you set the CPPFLAGS environment variable before runnintg configure,
for example:

tcsh: setenv CPPFLAGS -I/home/administrator/program/openssl/include
bash: export CPPFLAGS=-I/home/administrator/program/openssl/include