Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] TCP Stream analysis using wireshark API

From: Pushkar Tiwari <pushkartiwari@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 14:51:49 -0800
Hi,
I am trying to write an application that can do TCP stream analysis from the input pcap file. I am interested in following parameters:
 - Total number of TCP streams
 - Source IP, Source Port, Dest IP, Dest Port of each stream
 - Stream length (inbound and outbound)
 - Application porotocol like HTTP if any
 - Querying PCAP file based on above parameters, like check if there is a stream with specified source IP and Port

Can I achieve all of these tasks using some Wireshark API in my program? If not any other library that can help to achieve it.

Thanks,
Pushkar