Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] tshark Question

From: Average Guy <averageguy333@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:23:24 -0800 (PST)
Greetings,

I am trying to extract the TCP Payload from reassembled TCP streams in Windows. The data I am interested in can be found in tshark output when -x option is used. When -x is used, the section/filed is called "Reassembled TCP". I can not find an option or field in tshark to print or output this section. I have looked at the source code and found the section printing this field when -x is used, but I was wondering is there is an easier way to get access to this field instead of changing stuff in the source and recompiling in Windows.In short I am trying to do the same thing tcpflow does in Linux and dump the payload of reassembled TCP streams. There is no particular reason why I am using tshark since it is the only tool(win32) I have found so far but I am open to suggestions.  Thank you in advance.

AG