Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Data Center Bridging EXchange (DCBX) Dissector

From: Mikkel Hagen <mhagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 13:42:33 -0500
Hi all,
    I noticed there was a request for a DCB dissector a while ago in the below email, but haven't seen any more action on this.  If anyone is interested I made up a rough dissector for DCBX Draft 2.0.  I might make up one for baseline 1.01 as well at some point if there is any interest.  Comments welcome (make sure to cc me in any replies), you can find it mid-way down the page here:

http://www.iol.unh.edu/services/testing/dcb/

Original email below:

From: Gokul TV <gokultv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:12:04 +0530

Hi all,

I'm new to this wireshark dev community.

I like to know, is there any supported patch available, for dissecting DCBX TLV (Type:127 & OUI: 0x001b21) in LLDP packets. I understand the DCBX is not completely added in IEEE standard, but if there is any patch available, that will be useful for me.

Thanks & Regards,
T.V.Gokul

--
Mikkel Hagen