Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bugtracking and patches

From: bernoulli <bernoulli01@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 22:11:14 +0100
OK, thanks Stephen and thanks Jeff.
I'll reset the bug to "NEW", so the core developers will find the bug in their searches and
may then assign the bug to themselves. --> Thanks Stephen.

I've forgotten that Wireshark is a really large project and the core developers have pretty
much things to do. I'll have more patiance in future. --> Thanks Jeff.

Regards,
   Marc.