Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bugtracking and patches

From: bernoulli <bernoulli01@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 21:35:20 +0100

Is the bug still there (that is, is it really LOST)?

What's the bug number?  Is review_for_checkin set to "?" on the patch?

If so, it's probably just that no one has had time to look at it.

Hi Jeff,

thank you for your reply. The bug number is 5498, so it's not really lost. Yes, review_for_checkin is set to "?". So if I have done everything correct it's all ok. You know, I don't know the typical response times the core developers need for a patch right now - the developers guide said "within a few days".

Thanks again,
   Marc.