Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Bugtracking and patches

From: bernoulli <bernoulli01@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 20:18:03 +0100
Hello together,

I want a patch to be added to the svn repository.
As mentioned in the Wireshark developers guide I've opened a bug and attached the patch. Somehow it seems to me that this patch got lost. So maybe I got something wrong, and this is the question: If I open a new bug which I am going to fix I set the bug to assigned (I've noticed that report and am working on it). Is this wrong? Maybe core developers are searching for new bugs rather than assigned one. How ist the
process - leave it as new or change the bug to assigned?

Regards,
    Marc.