Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Source Code

From: "Sam Stephenson" <Sam.Stephenson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 16:51:31 +0200

Hi Jeff,

  Thanks for the reply. I will visit those links and download as required.

One question which is still outstanding from original email:

1.  How do I determine or identify in the RHEL 5.5 version of wireshark (i.e., wireshark-1.0.8-1.el5_3.1), if it supports HNBAP and RUA Protocols.

Your assistance and input to this question will be greatly appreciated.

Look forward to your response.

Sam