Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Source Code

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 10:12:18 -0500
Sam Stephenson wrote:
Hi Jeff,

  Thanks for the reply. I will visit those links and download as required.

One question which is still outstanding from original email:

1. How do I determine or identify in the RHEL 5.5 version of wireshark (i.e., wireshark-1.0.8-1.el5_3.1), if it supports HNBAP and RUA Protocols.

Looking in the Wireshark trunk-1.0 source tree:

http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/trunk-1.0/epan/dissectors/

it appears neither of those protocols is supported (they are, in modern Wireshark versions, in files named packet-hnbap.c and packet-rua.c).