Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] What is BASE_HEX_DEC

From: Hoang Thang <ngohoangthang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 15:37:27 +0700
Hi bros,
I am seeing the source code of Wireshark and confuse what BASE_DEC_HEX and BASE_HEX_DEC are.
Why don't we use only BASE_HEX or BASE_DEC ?
Which difference between BASE_DEC/BASE_HEX and BASE_HEX_DEC/BASE_DEC_HEX ?

And some functions such as: proto_tree_add_item, proto_tree_add_text, ... that I could not find where it declare, define,... ? Is it in DLL file ?

Thanks for your support,