Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] I want to pop up a window when http dissector dissect some k

From: 刘昆 <liukunmeister@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:48:00 +0800
于 2010年12月14日 13:21, Bill Meier 写道:
On 12/13/2010 10:41 PM, 刘昆 wrote:
If I want to pop up a window when http dissector dissect some kind of
payload,where can I write the gtk code ?

As Guy Harris already indicated to you when you asked this question
previously:

    "You should solve the problem by not using GUI functions in
     packet-http.c.  Wireshark does not support GUI functions in
     dissectors, and never will."

     "Try to do whatever you're trying to do with a tap, instead.  You
      *can* perform GUI operations in taps."

Why do you want to pop up a window ? What information are you trying to
display ?