Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] I want to pop up a window when http dissector dissect some k

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 00:21:36 -0500
On 12/13/2010 10:41 PM, 刘昆 wrote:
If I want to pop up a window when http dissector dissect some kind of
payload,where can I write the gtk code ?

As Guy Harris already indicated to you when you asked this question previously:

  "You should solve the problem by not using GUI functions in
   packet-http.c.  Wireshark does not support GUI functions in
   dissectors, and never will."

   "Try to do whatever you're trying to do with a tap, instead.  You
    *can* perform GUI operations in taps."

Why do you want to pop up a window ? What information are you trying to display ?