Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Automatic test for a dissector DLL

From: Andreas <AndreasSander1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 06:11:39 +0100
Am 13.12.2010 23:52, schrieb didier:
tshark -V -r sample_file.pcap

Unfortunately I get the whole tree. I failed to specify that only my
dissector's output is reported.

How can I limit the output to one protocol level. As an example the TCP
level would be great (without IP, Ethernet, Frame)?
tshark -T pdml -r file.pcap
and filter the xml output ?

Thanks. But this would also include all other protocols. But since I have to parse XML I have to "filter" anyway. So I need an XML libray to do this...

--
Andy