Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] What is the best way to get my email address corrected for my co

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 16:15:17 -0800
Hi,

I grep'd my name in the Wireshark source a couple of evenings ago and
noticed that the email address against my name is an old email address
that is no longer valid.

There are some 23 files with my copyright in them but only two seem to
have what is now a valid email address for me and I seem to have used
a mix of rsharpe@xxxxxxxxxx and rsharpe@xxxxxxxxx for the others.

What's the quickest way to update them all to the correct value?

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe