Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Incorrect decoding at first time, then filtering at the second t

From: Vishal Kumar Singh <vishal.ismdh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 12:29:40 +0530
Hi All,

In wireshark, I am trying to decode a packet by taking its information from the last decoded packet (Control packet and Data Packet). In the first time, few data packet takes wrong information and, decodes the packet accordingly. When I mark the faulty packet and clear the filter, the decoding of faulty packet becomes good. What  should be the reason behind this? Please, help me out.

regards,
Vishal Kumar Singh