Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Thinking of some changes to packet-scsi.c ...

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 21:31:15 -0800
Hi,

I was wanting to search for packets based on fields like
'scsi.cdb.control.naca == 1' however that is not currently possible.
The field is displayed as the string:

  Vendor Unique = 0, NACA = 0, Link = 0

It would be nicer if these fields were inserted as separate searchable
items in the dissection tree.

I will try to look at this over the weekend and post some patches ...

If there are any suggestions for other changes, let me know.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe