Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] command to generate ASN1 based dissector on WIndows

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 08:55:14 -0500
On 12/2/2010 7:05 AM, Anders Broman wrote:
Hi,
Two ways in ~/asn1/ do nmake -f makefile.nmake "name of dissector" e.i nmake -f makefile.nmake s1ap
or in the dissectors subdir do nmake -f makefile.nmake copy_files
Regards
Anders

or: in the dissectors subdir do
  nmake -f makefile.nmake generate_the dissector
  ;; to just generate dissector w/o copying the
  ;; .h & .c files to epan\dissectors

  nmake -f makefile.nmake compare_files
  ;; to just generate the dissector w/o copying the files
  ;; and then compare the generated .h & .c files to those
  ;; in epan\dissectors