Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Some more question on TCP desegmentation

From: Kaul <mykaul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 14:05:39 +0200
1. If only some of the segments (say, first 50 out of 70), will I get that partial PDU, or just the original TVB (the first packet, essentially)?
2. I'm fighting hard with LDAP not being de-segmented properly, only to find out that in tcp_dissect_pdus(), pinfo->can_desgement is false. What could be the reasons for that?

TIA,
Y.