Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 35066: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: Make

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:29:22 -0700
On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 08:09:12PM +0000, morriss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=35066
>
> User: morriss
> Date: 2010/11/29 12:09 PM
>
> Log:
>  Remove file_dlg_win32.c and print_win32.c from the checkapi target.
>
> Directory: /trunk/gtk/
>   Changes    Path           Action
>   +1 -3      Makefile.am    Modified

Oops, I forgot to remove it from there like I did in Makefile.nmake.
Thanks for fixing that.  Would it make sense to put the checkapi targets
in each Makefile.common since they're basically the same?

---[ gtk/Makefile.nmake ]----------------------------------------------

checkapi: checkapi-base checkapi-todo

checkapi-base:
        $(PERL) ../tools/checkAPIs.pl -g deprecated-gtk \
        $(WIRESHARK_GTK_SRC) \
        $(WIRESHARK_TAP_SRC)
        capture_if_details_dlg_win32.c

checkapi-todo:
        $(PERL) ../tools/checkAPIs.pl -M -g deprecated-gtk-todo \
        $(WIRESHARK_GTK_SRC) \
        $(WIRESHARK_TAP_SRC)
        capture_if_details_dlg_win32.c

gtk/Makefile.am: