Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] RTP-MIDI (RFC-4695) ready for inclusion?

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:26:23 +0100 (MET)
Hi everyone,I have finally been able to do some more work on my RTP-MIDI dissectorand I would like to get into the standard Wireshark distribution.Could someone possibly still take a look at the files and give me somefeedback if everything is the way it should be for this step?In the ZIP-Archive there is also a capture-file including RTP-MIDI-dataand the AppleMIDI session protocol.Best regards,Tobias