Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Request to author Wireshark book

From: Tarun Singh <taruns@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 14:02:06 +0530
Hi everyone,

I am an acquisition editor with Packt Publishing. We're planning a book on Wireshark and I'm looking for an author to pen it down. If you're interested in taking up this project, if you think you have the expertise in the topic and the skills to express your ideas to the reader, you can get in touch with me at taruns@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Please feel free to contact me for further details.

Thanks

Tarun Singh
Acquisition Editor
[Packt Publishing]