Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 35031: /trunk/ /trunk/: config.nmake

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 12:44:44 -0700
On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 01:44:24PM -0500, Bill Meier wrote:

> At one point I found that there was an issue building the 'image' and
> 'packaging' targets with VS2010 which I didn't pursue.
>
> Are these (now) OK ?

The packaging target is working fine under VC 2010 EE (32-bit) and makes
an NSIS package properly.  By the image target, do you mean the one that
"makefile -f makefile.nmake image" does?  I don't have problems there
either.  These must have been fixed along the way since you last tried
it :-).  (Unless it was 64-bit?  I'm on 32-bit WinXP FWIW)