Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Regarding the merging of the patch

Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 21:28:45 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
I want to know how the patching process for Wireshark development works?
I had given a patch for one of the LDP defects that I had raised.
I was happy to know that the patch was included. However it is in
the trunk and not trunk-1.4.
Does it not mean it will not go into future releases of Wireshark 1.4?

If I want to get that into future releases of Wireshark 1.4, what
is the process?

Thanks,
Srinivasa Pradeep