Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] SNMPV3 decryption using key

From: "Liu Chunfang-CCL083" <ChunfangLiu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:12:14 -0500
Hi All,

Currently the Wireshark "SNMP User Table" requires to input the "Authentication password/phrase" and "Privacy password/phrase". But I only have the "Authentication Key" and Privacy key".

Is there any way to update the Wireshark to accept the key instead of the password/phrase to decrypt the SNMPV3 encrypted messages?

Thanks,
Chunfang