Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Modify default settings?

From: Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:41:31 -0500
+1 for packet length - I always add this too, as does everyone else I work with as far as I've seen.

But the icons+text I think is unnecessary and will annoy some people - there's precious little space for actual packet decoding display already and cluttering it up with more toolbar consumption ain't good.  Besides, there are already tooltip popups to remind you what they mean. (the whole point of icons after all is to avoid text)

-hadriel