Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Regenerating the HI2Operations dissector: Gives results differen

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:35:16 -0500
After regenerating the HI2Operations dissector I get lots of diffs from the current version in epan/dissectors.

The diffs are all similar to:

-  {   1, &hf_HI2Operations_iPBinaryAddress, BER_CLASS_CON, 1,   \
     0, dissect_HI2Operations_OCTET_STRING_SIZE_4_16 },

+  {   1, &hf_HI2Operations_iPBinaryAddress, BER_CLASS_CON, 1,   \
     BER_FLAGS_IMPLTAG, dissect_HI2Operations_OCTET_STRING_SIZE_4_16 },

I see that the 5th arg which is 0 in the current code is replaced by a BER_FLAGS_... in the re-generated code.

Is this OK ??

Bill