Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] foo dissector of the dev guide

From: Lange Jan-Erik <Jan-Erik.Lange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:16:20 +0100
Hallo,

I want to try the example dissector out of the dev guide of wireshark.

The dissector works with UDP on port 1234. But when I'm sending a UDP Frame with UDP Src 1234 und Dest 1234 (IPv4) then in the protocol section of the UI is labeled with IP only like you can see in the screenshot picture. Shouldn't it be labeled with FOO?

Best regards
Jan