Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] SIP Registrations Module

From: "Danny Beutler" <dannybeutler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:48:40 -0700

Hello,

I am interested in coding a SIP Registration module; similar in appearance to the VoIP Calls module.  This module would track the registrations of VoIP endpoints by user-ID and would be useful in troubleshooting problem endpoints.  Before I get started, I would like to know 1) If anyone is working on a similar module?  Or 2) If you think that this would be a useful module?

Thanks,
Danny