Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Microsoft C++ runtime errors while capturing for about 20 minute

From: "Ricky Andrews" <Ricky.Andrews@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 12:42:34 -0400

Hi all,

Can you tell me why I am getting the above error message when I am running the latest version of wireshark?

Ricky Luke Andrews

Network Administrator

Network Services & Infrastructure

Information Technolgy Department

Guardian Holdings Limited

#1 Guardian Drive, Westmoorings,

Trinidad, West Indies
Tel: (Office)-(868) 632-5433 Ext 2427

Tel: (Cell)-(868) 689-7889
Fax: (868) 632-5695

mailto: ricky.andrews@xxxxxxxxx

Website: http://www.guardianholdings.com/

Core Values: Integrity, Quality, Growth, Serving People

cid:image001.jpg@01CAA418.59F66210

Help Save Paper!  Do you really need to print this email?

This message (and any attachments) contains information that may be confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or any parts of it, please immediately contact the sender and delete the message from your system. No other person is authorized to copy, forward, distribute, disseminate or retain this message in any form. Guardian Holdings Limited and its member companies shall not be liable for the incomplete transmission of this message or any delay in its receipt and does not guarantee that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions, and interference.