Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] command line 'follow tcp stream'

From: rick lavery <devrick88@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 13:12:46 -0500
I thought I would ask before I posted to http://wiki.wireshark.org/WishList, is having a command-line option to 'follow tcp stream' possible?  In 15+ years in the tech industry I have yet to work in a *nix shop that allowed any sort of windows/xwindows installations and having the ability to follow the tcp stream would be a big help.  I have taken a few sample captures home to run in wireshark to know that it can be a valuable option.