Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] gencode.c

From: Xiaochun Lu <xiaoclu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 12:40:09 -0700
Hi, Guy:
yes, my git version is 1.2.0-PRE-GIT.
xcrp is a regular network device. The problem is that it  is not
supported by libpcap yet. I add DLT value for xcrp by myself. I also
add some code to wire shark
to decode xcrp packets.  I did it a few months ago and forget what is
gencode.c at all.

Right now,  I can  capture packets without capture filter. Then  I can
apply read filter when read it out from pcap file. seems to me that I
need add
some special code for DLT_XCRP  in gen_linktype(protol).

Thanks!
shawn