Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] nmake problem (cl.exe)

From: Lange Jan-Erik <Jan-Erik.Lange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 08:39:00 +0100
Yes, there are a few people who have this problem too. There is a way to solve this problem.

You have to unregister the microsoft installer, reboo´t the pc and register it after that. If this action doesn't solve the problem there is a second way. I tried both ways and but reached no improvement.

And then I came back here to get help.

Ok, I'll ask somewhere else.