Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] nmake problem (cl.exe)

From: Lange Jan-Erik <Jan-Erik.Lange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 20:41:28 +0100
Hello,

thank you for answering. Since a couple of days I try to install Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SDK (x64), but it fails.

I have Windows 7 64bit on my computer.

Error 1719. The windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running Windows in safe mode, or if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contacte your support personel for assistance.

Do you know this error? What can I do?
Best regards
Jan