Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] problem using wireshark

From: tipu sultan <tipusultan@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:29:08 +0530
sir,
i would like to know about wireshark as i am facing problem when i use it.

it goes out of memory and shut down automatically after 30 minutes the

alternate solution i am getting is to use the dumpcap but im unable to load it.

 i would like to request you to please sort out this problem so i can use my software.

i will be really thankful to you.

Regards,
TIPU SULTAN