Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] "Frame relay lapf not yet implemented"

From: "Kevin Curtis" <kevin.curtis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:24:58 +0100
Hi,
    FarSite produces a Line Monitor application for Synchronous serial
links.  There is an option to use Wireshark for the protocol decode,
which many of our customers prefer.  In the case of the Frame Relay
protocol the Warning message "Frame relay lapf not yet implemented" is
sometimes seen.

Are there any plans to enhance Frame Relay support in future releases.
If so are there any target milestones defined?

Thanks in advance

Kevin Curtis
Linux Development
FarSite Communications Ltd http://www.farsite.com
Winner of The Queen's Award for Enterprise 2009
tel:  +44 1256 330461
fax:  +44 1256 854931