Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] I want to print the string tvb->real_data on the ubuntu term

From: 刘昆 <liukunmeister@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:25:55 +0800
于 2010年10月24日 15:30, Guy Harris 写道:
On Oct 23, 2010, at 9:39 PM, 刘昆 wrote:

I want to print the string "tvb->real_data "
It's not a string.  It's a sequence of octets, which might or might not encode printable characters in some particular character encoding (ASCII, UTF-8, UTF-16, ISO 8859-1, ISO 8859-2, EUC-CN, Shift-JIS, etc.), and might or might not encode them in the form of a null-terminated string.

What is it that you are trying to do here?