Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] nmake problem (cl.exe)

From: Lange Jan-Erik <Jan-Erik.Lange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 10:52:10 +0200
Hello,

compiling wireshark under windows I get some errors. I'm using the manual from
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/IP/custom_dissector.aspx
I installed all required programs.

There were some errors, where I had to rename some files like which.exe or unzip.exe because they were
included in other programs I use. Ok I solved these problems renaming the files but now I don't come any further.

when I run

nmake -f Makefile.nmake all

the command

cl -WX -D_U_="" /Zi /W3 /MD /D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE /D_CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE /DWIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN /DMSC_VER_REQUIRED=1500 /D_BIND_TO_CURRENT_CRT_VERSION=1 /MP lemon.c

causes the error

cl: Command line error D8021: invalid numeric arument '/Mplemon.c'
NMAKE: fatal error U1077: 'cl': return code '0x2'

cl.exe is in the directory
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\Bin\win64\x86\AMD64
Is this wrong version too?

Can you help me?

Best regards
Jan