Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark software development

From: "Irizarry, Gabriel D." <Gabriel.Irizarry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:24:00 -0400
Good morning.  I am interested in finding out what are the offerings for Wireshark software development training.  Items could cover an introduction of the source/review to more advanced enhancements like adding new dissectors.  Please let me know if you would like to discuss further or feel free to send me a reference to your Wireshark software development offerings.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Gabriel D. Irizarry
Distinguished Engineer
 (571) 252-9840 (office)
 (240) 456-5665 (fax)
(877) 313-3646 (pager)
National Business Park
2721 Technology Drive
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

GENERAL DYNAMICS PRIVACY NOTICE: The information attached or contained within includes Personal Information under General Dynamics policy CP 07-105.  This information can be accessed only by authorized personnel of General Dynamics and its approved service providers and may be used only as permitted by General Dynamics and its policies. Contractual restrictions apply to third parties.