Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Seg Fault - Creating new wiretap type

From: Alex Lindberg <alindber@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:42:34 -0700 (PDT)
That was my thought, however I used a debugger and printf statements to watch the file handle passed to the wiretap routines.  The file was the same in all cases.  This has me stumped.

It seems that my string buffer is not allowed during the file_gets routing.  Perhaps making the buffer a const for the procedure, but that is not necessary in other modules.