Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Question regarding using Taps in Lua

From: Holger Freyther <holger+ws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 18:15:36 +0200
On 10/21/2010 04:38 PM, Jeff Morriss wrote:
> Holger Freyther wrote:

> Each IP packet is sent to the tap separately, even if there are multiple
> IP packets per frame (at least AFAICS).

I am dealing with multiple IP packets. I am certainly missing out on some
packets (not being called), if I open the full trace, mark the packets of my
connection, save it to a new file and just parse this one... my script is
tracking the connection properly.. but not with the full trace.

any ideas besides looking at the wslua code?