Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] question about capturing long message and packets.

From: Al <shaselai@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 07:29:34 -0700 (PDT)
I am using a char tool and is sending a long xml message like 3 mb and the capture doesnt show any packets ~3m. if the packet is broken down to smaller sizes how do i tell on the capture if the data was actually captured? I am not sure if the receiving end received the message so that's why i am using wireshark in the first place...

thanks!