Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GTK 2.22 requires zlib 1.2.5(Windows)

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:59:15 +0100
On 20/10/2010 09:47, Anders Broman wrote:
Hi,
GTK 2.22 requires zlib 1.2.5 which is included in the bundle(I think) should we switch to use
the included zlib rather than compiling from source as we are currently doing?
Regards
Anders

Depends on what C runtime lib the zlib dll is linked with.  Presumably the same as the other GTK ones, in which case it should be OK.  The reason for the source compilation is that the distributed zlib dll is linked with the crt from VS 6.

--
Regards,

Graham Bloice