Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark GUI development and release guidelines

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 15:09:14 -0600
(Please don't reply to an unrelated message and change the subject as
this ties the unrelated messages together for those of us who read mail
in threaded mode.  Compose a new message to wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
insted.)

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 02:30:18PM -0500, Joe wrote:

> After days of searching, I have been unable to find an example of
> someone else doing something similar to what I need. Or any GUI
> extensions for that matter.

I presented a session on extending the Wireshark GUI with GTK at the
Sharkfest '09 conference.  Here is a copy of the powerpoint
presentation:

http://www.cacetech.com/sharkfest.09/DT9_Fisher_ExtendWiresharkWithGTK.ppt