Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] how to collect packets when the communication is on the same mac

From: "Wang, Xiaodong" <xwang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 17:34:19 -0400

Hey everyone,

           I am a fresh user of WireShark.

           Currently, I need to catch the packets locally from one port to another. But I runs the WireShark and it seems that there is no packets recorded even I did send packets through the application. Do I have to configure somewhere else in the WireShark to do so?

Thanks and look forward the answer,

Regards,

Please see important legal disclaimer at http://emaildisclaimer.ezeoms.com, which must be read and considered in connection with the information in and attached to this email.