Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Still, I can't find the location where the captured data saved

From: 刘昆 <liukunmeister@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 19:24:51 +0800
Still, I can't find the location where the captured data saved.For
example,now I want find which variable save the data captured in the
http protocol.My meaning is the data list at the bottom in the
wireshark.I have searched for the data in the packet-http.c but still
confused.Who can tell me which variable at which function save the data
captured in the http protocol from the network.

And I want to say the header is not really important to me,What I want
to find is the data captured inside the packets.