Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Moving to GUIManager in menus.c - Problems with Recent files

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 17:44:10 +0200
Hi,
Trying to implement GUIManager in menus.c I have run into problems with the Recent files tab
(lt-wireshark:20976): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkImageMenuItem' to `GtkMenuShell'
Looking into this i found that there are functions to handle recent files in GTK 2.12, should we try to implement a pre 2.12
Solution(help?) alongside a 2.12 one or go for minimum requitrement 2.12?

If we want to move to GTK3.0 at some stage we need to get rid of the deprecated stuff.
Regards
Anders