Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] building my dissector on linux

From: Brian Oleksa <oleksab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 10:56:45 -0400
 Jeff

Yes...I just reran ./autogen.sh again (with my plugin in place) and I still get the same result.

I did not overwrite anything in the top level.

I checked out version 1.4.0
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
make install
put my dissector in the plugin directory
reran ./autogen.sh

If I try to cd into my dissector directory and do a make...I get the same error as last time.

Any other thoughts is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian