Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] rs485

From: "Agustin Figueredo Canosa" <dvs@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 09:56:15 +0200 (CEST)
I´m working with a link layer protocol using rs485 interface. I have
created a dissector for my protocol and it works fine. But now I would
like (if possible) to capture packets in real time.

I think it´s not possible to capture live data from rs485 using wireshark
directly but if anyone have worked in it I'll be grateful for any help.
Could I use a rs485-USB converter and capture the traffic from usb?
For any suggestion please contact with me :D

Thanks and sorry for my (bad) english.