Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Encapsulated IP

From: Ronald Howe <rhowe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:22:45 -0700
Hello I am new and have a question about the IP dissector. I have written a plug-in for my work and one of the packets has encapsulated IP. I call the IP dissector and that works fine my question is there any way to call the dissector and not have it update the source and destination fields? Can I lock those before I call the dissector?

Thanks
Ron